What is the 2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity?
Land O' Lakes drivers in need of more support and strength will find all they need and more with the new 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity. The power of this Honda crossover has been updated to provide drivers with extra strength to tackle tough jobsite tasks as well as enable you to hitch your boat or trailer to your favorite getaway spot. Take a closer look at the Honda Pilot towing capacity and then find a stellar new model of your own at Wesley Chapel Honda.
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
So, how much can a Honda Pilot tow? The Pilot towing capacity varies, depending on which trim level you select.
- The Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring trim levels feature a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD, and a maximum towing capacity to 5,000 pounds when you upgrade to the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System.
- The Pilot Black Edition only comes with AWD so you can make the most of the lineup’s stellar 5,000-pound towing capacity.
In addition, drivers can also count on a payload capacity of 1,420 to 1,625 pounds for even more support when handling heavy quantities.
2021 Honda Pilot Performance Specs
Along with the stellar Honda Pilot towing capacity, you’ll have a standard 3.5L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission under the hood that delivers 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. The Honda Pilot lineup is known for its efficiency on the road, thanks largely to its large 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity.
2021 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
To help Tampa drivers balance strong performance and towing power, the Honda Pilot lineup offers drivers many additional performance and safety features to offer extra support and handling. Here are some of the Honda Pilot towing and safety features:
- HondaLink: Stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more from afar.
- Eco Assist System: This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Hill Start Assist: Sensors detect when you’re on a hill, and notify the system to apply the brakes as you move your foot from the brake pedal to the gas pedal.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: Not only does this system boost the Pilot’s towing capacity, but it also helps it tackle nearly any kind of driving surface.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Use the handy rearview camera to snag the best parking spaces or hitch a trailer or camper.
Take on Wesley Chapel Roads with the Honda Pilot from Wesley Chapel Honda
With the new 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity, you’ll have the power and performance capabilities to get the job done on Zephyrhills roads and beyond. At Wesley Chapel Honda, we have plenty of new Honda Passport models for sale to help you find a trim that suits your driving needs and fits your budget. Lutz customers can also get the car financing or leasing process started with our online auto finance resource like our value trade-in tool or monthly payment calculator. Contact us today for more information!
Learn More at Wesley Chapel Honda
The Honda HR-V is one of the most popular subcompact SUVs on Land O' Lakes and Tampa roads. In fact, it is the nation’s bestselling SUV among first-time, Gen Z, and Hispanic car buyers! It’s easy to see why the HR-V is the first choice for these savvy shoppers, as this vehicle is packed to the…
The 2022 Honda Passport is a midsize SUV that’s ideal for growing families and outdoor enthusiasts alike in the Land O' Lakes area. What’s more is that the Honda Passport price is suitable for different budgets, so you can enjoy the upgrade without breaking your bank. Explore the Honda Passport trim levels with Wesley Chapel Honda below to see…
The 2023 Honda Ridgeline may be a midsize truck, but it can hold all of your belongings and even seat up to 5 of your friends or work buddies on the Land O' Lakes road. While you will find storage space in the usual two rows of seating and truck bed, you will also find some clever…