What Changed for the 2023 Honda HR-V?
The ever-popular Honda HR-V is back for the 2023 model year better than ever. While it was one of the first subcompact crossovers for sale, the 2023 HR-V continues to be an appealing choice for many drivers in the Land O' Lakes area thanks to the enhanced performance and exterior makeover. Learn more about the style and performance changes below, and keep up on all of the reveals of this redesigned model with Wesley Chapel Honda! We will also let you know when the 2023 Honda HR-V will be available when you reach out to us.
2023 Honda HR-V Exterior Redesign
If you saw any pictures of this transformed SUV, you will immediately notice that the exterior design isn’t quite the same as before. A huge part of the 2023 HR-V redesign is the clean and sporty look that features a bold grille, longer hood, and sleek roofline. From the side, you will also notice that the SUV is larger than previous models due to the longer wheelbase and wider stance. Yet, it’s still the smallest Honda SUV or the entry-level SUV in the lineup. Here are some notes on the 2023 HR-V exterior redesign:
- A low horizontal beltline from its extended hood to the rear fenders for a sense of motion
- A sculpted hatch and functional tailgate spoiler toning its sporty proportions
- A large greenhouse, door-mounted mirrors, and a low cowl, so you can see your surroundings better
- Wide-set LED headlights and taillights to accentuate its athletic stance
- Laser-brazing technology to remove roof moldings and for windshield wipers to hide under hood line for a cleaner look
2023 Honda HR-V Upgraded Performance
When you’re cruising down the streets in Tampa and Zephyrhills with a sleeker HR-V, you will also power up on your drives due to the new performance changes. Find better handling no matter where the road takes you, so you can enjoy every second of your commute even more! The 2023 Honda HR-V performs smoothly thanks to these changes:
- A more responsive engine
- A new independent rear suspension
- Most likely only offered with a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) unlike the first-generation model that offered a manual transmission at first
- All-wheel drive may be possibly offered, making the HR-V stand out from other small crossovers, as many only offer front-wheel drive
Discover More About the 2023 HR-V Redesign from Wesley Chapel Honda
The 2023 Honda HR-V is on its way to your local dealerships this summer! If you’re thinking of upgrading your SUV in Wesley Chapel, consider the all-new HR-V. For now, Wesley Chapel Honda can walk you over the manufacturer’s warranty and other reveals we have of this SUV. Our finance specialists can discuss possible leasing or financing options with you for the 2023 HR-V as well!
More from Wesley Chapel Honda
The 2022 Honda Passport is a midsize SUV that’s ideal for growing families and outdoor enthusiasts alike in the Land O' Lakes area. What’s more is that the Honda Passport price is suitable for different budgets, so you can enjoy the upgrade without breaking your bank. Explore the Honda Passport trim levels with Wesley Chapel Honda below to see…
The 2023 Honda Ridgeline may be a midsize truck, but it can hold all of your belongings and even seat up to 5 of your friends or work buddies on the Land O' Lakes road. While you will find storage space in the usual two rows of seating and truck bed, you will also find some clever…
While Honda has a whole selection of hybrid vehicles, there aren’t any all-electric options for drivers in North America until the 2024 Honda Prologue. Just like what its name represents, this electric SUV will introduce the unrevealing of Honda’s all-electric lineup in the North American market. With a debut expected in early 2024, the…