2024 Honda Prologue Preview
While Honda has a whole selection of hybrid vehicles, there aren’t any all-electric options for drivers in North America until the 2024 Honda Prologue. Just like what its name represents, this electric SUV will introduce the unrevealing of Honda’s all-electric lineup in the North American market. With a debut expected in early 2024, the Prologue is highly anticipated as drivers in Land O' Lakes and beyond are curious to see what this giant automaker will bring to the EV selection. Let’s learn more about their next move in the following 2024 Honda Prologue preview!
2024 Honda Prologue Price
As of now, the automaker hasn’t officially released any details on the prices. However, many industry sources, like Kelley Blue Book and TopElectricSUV.com, expect the starting MSRP to be somewhere around $40,000. This pricing is fair given how affordable the rest of the lineup is and we can predict the Prologue to cost a bit more than other models since all-electric models generally are more expensive than your gas-powered ones. Of course, the 2024 Honda Prologue pricing will vary depending on the trim that you choose in Tampa, and some U.S dealers are anticipating a total of 4 trims: LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring.
2024 Honda Prologue Performance Features
So what can we expect on the roads for the 2024 Honda Prologue price? Well, we can definitely expect to enjoy the technology that Honda and General Motors (GM) are sharing in their respective electric lineups and their brand new lineup in 2027 that they’re teaming up for. Here are the main details:
- GM’s Ultium Battery Packs: The 2024 Prologue will use the Ultium battery packs like the ones in the Cadillac Lyriq and GMC Hummer EV SUV. Though for comparison purposes, it’s likely to be similar to the one in Cadillac Lyriq, so we can predict that there will be a range of around 300 miles.
- Standard Patented Heat Pump: This heat pump comes standard on GM’s Ultium-based EVs, so it’s likely that the Prologue will have this feature as well. The pump recovers and repurposes waste heat energy from EV components, taking efficiency to a next level. Heat energy can be the body heat from passengers, the SUV’s propulsion system, or even the humidity from the inside and outside. This waste heat energy will be reused for heating and improving performance or warming up the batteries before charging, offering a claimed 10 percent additional range.
2024 Honda Prologue Design
Even though the Prologue is the start of something new, the first sketch of the SUV suggests it will remain close to the Honda roots in terms of design. So when you see one on the Zephyrhills roads or in your local dealership, it will have that signature Honda look and won’t look out of place alongside other models in the lineup. While the SUV fits in overall, there are some details that stand out:
- Expected to be more aerodynamic with smooth surfaces, a visibly raked windshield, low and sloping roofline, slim mirrors, and a closed upper grill
- Bold features, including an upright face, a strong shoulder line, and chunky alloy wheels
- Slight futuristic touches in the narrow headlights and the cubical front fog lights stray away from the current CR-V and Pilot design
- 2024 Honda Prologue design is created by both American and Japanese design studios
- It is also Honda’s first model designed mainly through VR technology
Get Ready for the 2024 Honda Prologue Debut with Wesley Chapel Honda
After having a preview of the 2024 Honda Prologue, are you excited to learn more about this electric SUV? Wesley Chapel Honda will keep you up to date with the latest news and information! Contact us with any questions about the Prologue and feel free to learn more about the Honda lineup as well!
More from Wesley Chapel Honda
The Honda HR-V is one of the most popular subcompact SUVs on Land O' Lakes and Tampa roads. In fact, it is the nation’s bestselling SUV among first-time, Gen Z, and Hispanic car buyers! It’s easy to see why the HR-V is the first choice for these savvy shoppers, as this vehicle is packed to the…
The 2022 Honda Passport is a midsize SUV that’s ideal for growing families and outdoor enthusiasts alike in the Land O' Lakes area. What’s more is that the Honda Passport price is suitable for different budgets, so you can enjoy the upgrade without breaking your bank. Explore the Honda Passport trim levels with Wesley Chapel Honda below to see…
The 2023 Honda Ridgeline may be a midsize truck, but it can hold all of your belongings and even seat up to 5 of your friends or work buddies on the Land O' Lakes road. While you will find storage space in the usual two rows of seating and truck bed, you will also find some clever…